Monday 16 March 2020

From AlexS: A Varied Set Of Different Miniatures (115 Points)

Hello everybody! My name is Alex, I am from Russia and today I will not show you terrain from clay and branches. Today is another set of different miniatures.

Firstly, a sultry oriental woman. She was especially pleased to paint, looking at the snow falling all day long over the fire.



Secondly, two pirates whom I collected from various spare parts which each wargamer stores in a large box.


Thirdly, some more African warriors. Leader, musician, great shaman and shaman squad. Yes, it looks a bit like a comic book, but why not?


Finally, a squad of Saracens or Moors for games according to the rules of the SAGA. Yes, today there are many shades of black, you are right.


General view. It is said that the event ends. I hope to have time to do something else. And if not, then I was very happy with all of you.

 ***
Alex, it is always a treat when I have the opportunity to "minion" one of your outstanding entries.  As always, there is great variety and fantastic, subtle commentary. 

I agree that painting a figure while the fire burns and the snow falls can be amazing...but we're all a little tired of the snow falling here - we got three more centimetres last night! Spring can come any time now...

I am using my powers to add five extra points, because I so loved the idea of figures assembled out of spare bits. Perfect pirates indeed. That will 115 points for you sir!

GregB

7 comments:

  1. Super looking mixed bag of figures, lovely!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great collection. I am particularly impressed by the Saracen squad, the black robes suit them really well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely mix of figures Alex. Well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work on these varied figures Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lady with the dagger looks suitably deadly (and who's the manufacturer? She'd make an excellent Lunar Assassin for RuneQuest!), and your Moors and pirates are excellent - well done!

    ReplyDelete