Monday 16 March 2020

From PaulSS: More Rebel Troopers (34 Points)


I picked up the Rebel Troopers upgrade expansion pack last week and have been adding these to the forces.

It's a great pack containing four more alien Rebel troopers that can be built as standard rebels or heavy/special weapon upgrades.

I did the Ithlorian and the Gran as standard troopers with A-280 blaster rifles.



The Ishi Tib mutant (with dark red rather than green skin) is a Rebel Captain while the Theelin is armed with a DLT-20A long-ranged blaster rifle.



To me, Vaporators really do evoke the Star Wars universe and I was chuffed to find that the Priority Supplies Battlefield Expansion contained four of them.


These were painted in the same scheme as the barricades that I've already don and seem to blend in nicely.


Victoria has been cracking on with her Imperials, and although they will not cont to my own Painting Challenge total I did want to share a few pictures of her work here.

She is overyly critical of them, but, I think that for somebody who does not paint miniatures she has done a great job. I did the basic assembly for her and did the bases so they match mine, apart from that all the work is Victoria's I gave advice when asked, we have been married long enough for me to know not to give it if not asked ;)

So far she has, Darth Vader:



Three units of Stormtroopers:




A pair of Z-74 Speeder bikes.


We played our first game today, I've put up a report on Scrivsland.

So for my total, the four 40mm infantry and a couple of Vaporators should add 34 points to my score.

***

Nice work Paul, great to see people enjoying the "Legion" figure range. 

GregB

19 comments:

  1. Nice Rebels and Victoria's figures look smashing too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn’t realised they’d brought out more aliens, great move as they were sadly lacking from the original release. Excellent job on them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Jamie. I'm just putting the finishing touches to a Min Calamaris sniper today.

      Delete
  3. Super looking rebels and great looking Imperials!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work from both half’s of the Scrivs household.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Force is strong with this one... top work, Paul!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent work on your Rebel scum once again Paul! Please give my regards to Victoria, if she doesn’t like her figures I'd happily take them off her hands ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool, I'll check out the report!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely work, the both of you!

    ReplyDelete