Friday 13 March 2020

From Curt: Shirley Shutter 'The Photographer' (6 Points)


Needing to get to Hawkin's Hill, I just realized last night that I had stranded myself on Sander's Sand Dunes without fare for Sarah's Balloon! So, in a rush special appearance, and breaking from my usual 'Mansions of Madness' trope, here's Shirley Shutter, paparazzi photographer and part-time private investigator.


I'm not actually sure where I got Shirley from, she looks like a Paul Hicks sculpt to me. 


I quite like how she's posed. She looks to have just taken a photo of someone, or perhaps something, that she shouldn't have and is about to leg it. I gave her a natty patterned jacket and blue flats to match her hat band. 

I'm not sure how many balloon flights this is for me, but I should be up there on Frequent Flyer Points!


Next Up: Hawkin's Hill!


Another fab femme from the bossman. I do like the pattern on her jacket - I think that deserves a bonus point.

I'm pretty sure you do have the frequent flyer lead, although Noel can't be too far behind.

TamsinP

Edit to add - bleedin' ;eck! That's 20 posts I've processed today and twenty total posts today. Hopefully that's a sign that things are hotting up for the final week.

16 comments:

  1. Delightful work, Curt, simply delightful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really have to try to get a couple of these done before the end, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent figure Dude. She looks like she gotta shot of something good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or something very, very bad. Thanks Pete.

      Delete
  4. Lovely! Just lovely! And yes, judging by her face and hands she's qute certainly a Hicks sculpt. Never seen her before though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought as well. The hands and face usually give it away with his work.

      Delete
    2. I did a bit of sleuthing and found that she's from Brigade Games' pulp range. I need an inventory system for my backlog of hobby stuff...

      Delete
  5. Lovely looking photographer! Nice jacket!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent work, Curt...I can see her news-sleuthing away in many campaigns to come!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Sidney. I agree, a '30s shutterbug should have lots of opportunities for pulp adventures.

      Delete
  7. She looks like a troublesome dame.

    ReplyDelete