Friday 13 March 2020

From PaulSS: Luke Skywalker (7 points)


I've just completed the final figure in the set of Rebels that came came with the base Star Wars: Legion game, leaving Luke Skywalker until last.

Like all the other figures, although cast in quite a soft plastic he is rather well done with very little clean up and a tiny bit of putty on his arm joints.


It's an early Luke, from before all that losing his hand business and he is armed with his fathers Lightsaber and a DL-44 blaster.


Although the figure is given a spray of dull-coat I went back over the Lightsaber with gloss varnish to try and get an effect, I think it's OK but I may try something else when I do another.


A 40mm figure should add another 7 points to my total.



Looks like Empire-era Luke - nice work Paul.

TamsinP

8 comments: