Friday 13 March 2020

From Brettm: Rebellions and Blood bowl (144 points)

Challenge is drawing to a close, I just now finished my 5th (6th if you count Sarah's Balloon) spot on the challenge map.


Now for Benito's Brook


After reading some of the Benito's Brook posts. Kinda now wondering if this does classify. To me it was against all odds for what the rebels had to do. In a must win situation. So I give to you the Pathfinders from Rogue One A Star Wars Story

Front view of the Pathfinders
Really like the guy in the middle with the "hoodie" like jacket
Kept it simple with the goggles

These were my first Star Wars legion figures. While I don't plan to play Legion, I do plan on using the figs for other scifi rulesets. Especially Galactic Heroes. 

Also up, the Lizard men team for Blood bowl.

All of them lined up

A bit closer up on half of them. Second attempt on painting eyes. I have yet to actually try on a smaller human figure

Painted a few with some field lines on their bases

Extra tokens that come with each team. Not sure what these would be worth.



Total in points 6 pathfinders and 12 Lizardmen for 90 points. Counting Legion as 28mm that is. Benito's Brook for +30. Assuming my math is right at 120 points. Not sure how the Snowlords peak works, I am working on the next Challenge to get me to it or take Sarah's Balloon if needed. def down to the wire though.



An interesting mix of nicely painted figures for this post. Legion figures are scored as being 40mm; I'm going to score the four large tokens as 2 points each and the smaller ones as 1 point each. That should give you a square 144 points.

As for how Snowlord's Peak works, given how close to the line we are I would suggest emailing him to let him know you are ready to be tasked.

TamsinP 

8 comments:

  1. Some cool stuff here - and I had no idea the "Legion" figure range encompassed the Rogue One film! Might have to check that out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the lizards. Great painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just glad the pics finally loaded!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work on these figures. Good luck with the Snowlord.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good looking star wars types and a nice mix of other figures!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to see some Blood Bowl!

    ReplyDelete