Friday 13 March 2020

From JezT: Sarah's Balloon - Angry Geisha (7 points)

Dear All,

A simple approach to assaulting the Peak from me ... used Sarah's Balloon to land at Bromley's Butte and then down the Path of Imagination and finally this 5th post to use the Balloon service again to float up the Peak.

Technically this figure has self-identified as a female figure, but hope the gender is clear? I have added some extra features on to the model.. Anyway this figure now represents an angry Geisha .......



The extra features were to model the longer hair, add in a kimono waist slash and bow and paint up in more traditional female kimono patterns along with the classic Geisha face make up.



Points wise think this is just 5 points for the figure as it is my second time to use the balloon. Sorry not sure on the figure manufacturer - maybe North Star?

Quite pleased with myself that I managed to at least attempt the Peak. Interestingly this is the first figure I have painted for the Challenge ever that I dont have immediate plans to use in a game and is literally for the "pleasure" of painting and the Competition - is that a good thing or descent into madness ..... who knows!

Regards Jez



Very nice work on the angry lady Jez. I particularly like the print-work on her kimono, so I'm going to give some bonus points for that.

TamsinP

4 comments: