Thursday 19 March 2020

From StephenS: Doctor Octopus and the Green Goblin (12 points)

This final entry will take me just pass my points target, and I will shortly celebrate with a tasty single malt.

The first part of this post is none other than Doctor Octopus (Doc Ock), the prominent enemy of Spider-Man. It is a 40 mm plastic figure from the recently released Marvel: Crisis Protocol box set.




The second miniature is indeed a green goblin, just not THE Green Goblin from Spider-Man. This little fellow is what you get when you are 2 points shy of your points target. He is a test figure for an army I hope to expand upon this year. It is a 28 mm figure from Games Workshop.




All up that is 7 points for Doc Ock and 5 points for the goblin, which added to the 40 points from another post submitted today, should see me finishing on 503 points.

I'd like to thank Curt and the minions for making my fifth year in the challenge as enjoyable as all the others. I'd also like to thank my fellow challengers for making this such a great community to be a part of.

All the best,

Steve

Steve, this is a brilliant way to end you challenge, love Doc Oc. Congratulations on beating your target. I recommend a double 

Martin

6 comments: