Monday 28 December 2020

From JonathanO: This will hurt you more than it hurts me (The Pit of the Pendulum) (28 points)

 "Paint something torturous, terrifying...".  My entry for the Pit of the Pendulum is similar to a few others already posted.  I have a few items from the Mantic Terrain Crate Kickstarter that I thought I would never use, but they are handy devices after all.








This torture chamber looks a bit too tidy.  Maybe the owner is a neat freak, or perhaps the new equipment has just been delivered.  Maybe I should paint some blood stains and add some sand to the floor. 

For points estimate for these 4 items I would say maximum 8 points in total.  Plus the location bonus of 20 for a total of 28.


12 comments:

  1. These are all very lovely models, and well painted! Nice job there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work on these gruesome instruments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice painting - like the leather roll with the pliers ... ouch! Cheers Jez

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely set of re education tools 👍
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely collection of nasty kit!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  6. A terrifying selection of pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As far as torture devices go, keeping them clean and tidy is better I guess. Who would want to be strapped to a DIRTY rack? Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very effective painting, looks really good. The little table with the persuasive instruments is particularly.. interesting.

    ReplyDelete