Friday 5 March 2021

From BruceR 28mm Gunga Din and 3 Sergeants 25 pts

Continuing on with my pulling bags of Pulp Miniatures out of the  pile of shame here are Guna Din and the 3 Sergeants.
The 3 Sergeants have the Wolseley helmets so fit in nicely with my Brit force I've added to during the challenge.  Well Gunga Din and the Ambassador were in the pack so why not.  
Great fun to paint.  I do enjoy the Bob Murch Pulp Miniatures (thus the reinforcement order recently, oops, did somebody say rabbit hole) 


The Gunga Din figure turned out well, yet the Ambassador's black highlight is rather stark.  At distance it actually looks good.  The photo close up pulls out the brush strokes.  Still something different for myself.  The figures will some color to tables for all sorts of adventures and games.


I kept the same colors for the 3 Sergeants as I used for my Tropical Brits even though these have long pants and boots.  



Thanks for looking in.
Stay safe and keep up the brush work.

28mm 5x5 = 25 pts

 

8 comments:

  1. Nice work Bruce! I have to say, looking at these figures, I find myself contemplating how that guy from the Dos Equis beer adverts, the "Most Interesting Man In The World", would fit in...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work on these pulp figures Bruce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, these are terrific. Love the Ambassador and Gunga Din.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post ... think you did great job on these. Cheers Jez

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very well done Bruce! Black can be a very difficult colour to highlight but you've pulled it off admirably on the Ambassador.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely looking, dashing chaps! Off to the Khyber pass we go!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magnificent stuff, the ambassador is really something!

    ReplyDelete