Friday 5 March 2021

From TeemuL: Galanniel the Sorceress (30 points)

 "Oh, you must be... Annie, Anniel... Galannield, the Arts of all kind professor", muttered Shellington, confused even more by the strange knight and the contains of his flask. "I do have many names and I'm master of many things beautiful, but Galadriel is my favourite name." Uggla noticed the bowl next to the lady in green, Galadriel noticed that and said:"You seem to be lost, my friend, please take a look at my mirror and you shall be guided. And I might taste what you in that bottle of yours." S.N.Owl-Ord was very lost, and even though he didn't know how this could help anything, he took a look on the Mirror (as Galadriel called it) and then everything started spinning...

This is Galadriel by Mithril Miniatures, m136 from 1990. Famous sorceress, who hopefully moves my hero to the Graveyard Beach.



I tried to paint the skin very pale, but not too pale. The eyes are very small, and she looked very goth first, but I managed to tidy them up quite ok. The dress and hair are Contrasts. She is glued on 30mm mdf base with some tufts to hint about Lothlorien. I remember Annie liking one of my miniatures some Challenges ago, so I chose green - which suits a wood elf very well. Blue trim gives a royal touch.

Now I have painted Sarahwen, Tamasina and Galanniel, the (in)famous trinity of this Challenge. I do hope I have not offended anyone, my poor jokes, plays on names and clumsy painting is meant for a humble adorement, nothing else.

5 points for miniature, 20 points for room and 5 bonus points for sorceress. No points for any side challenges.



7 comments:

  1. Yet another one demanding the favours of the good Lady Sarah. I bet she'll be well and truly exhausted by tonight.
    Fine work you did on Galanniel Teemu. The green dress works very well with her blonde hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely choice with the green on her gown and very appropriate for a wood elf.
    💚🧙‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Splendid looking sorceress,love the green!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great figure- that hair is very impressive!

    ReplyDelete