Friday 5 March 2021

Sarah the sorceress, Dark elf assassin (30 points)

 I’ve been stumbling around this dungeon for a while in the oubliette and thought it was time to get a move on! So I call upon Sarah the Sorceress to move me just one room to the tomb (yes I know it’s a waste but there we go!)



So I present for your pleasure the Dark Elf assassin Birchblood and her rather ugly assistant Ravenclench. Tooled up with poisoned crossbow bolts and wickedly sharp blades they look forward to joining my chaps warbands in my Realms of Chaos mini campaign. I’ve gone for a bluey-grey skin tone with paler lips to create her sadistic but alluring charms.



Birchblood is a nice metal old Citadel figure. Indeed my first ever metal miniatures were Dark Elves from the same range, long since lost somewhere. Either way a nice figure. 

Ravenclench is a classic fantasy regiments plastic figure. 7 skulls between the two of them... not bad! Still got a ton of these to paint but he makes a nice companion to our dame noir!


So two figures 28mm, One female to complete Sarah the Sorceress and a very simple 30 points. 

On to the tomb! Kaaaaazaaaaam!!!💥☄️

Cheers 

Mark Backhouse

7 comments:

  1. The 4th one demanding a ride with Lady Sarah today. You lot are keeping her quite busy today.
    A fine submission Mark. That black is beautifully executed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, very nice!
    I must say, the quality of the Sorceress tribute figures this Challenge are truly lovely and the Sarah’s Choice category at Challenges end will be very difficult for me ...🧙‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking sorceress and crossbow elf!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skintone- seven skullz to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work, very grim looking.

    ReplyDelete