Friday 5 March 2021

Administrative Nonsense & The Final Dash

Hi all!

This is your Chief Warden speaking. It's hard to believe, but we're a little over two weeks away from the finish line. In reviewing the score sheet I see we have almost fourty Challengers who've passed their goal, and another twenty who are within 100 points of achieving theirs. This is just brilliant. I'm hoping we can get seventy Challengers hitting their respective targets by the time the final whistle blows.

As an administrative note, for those who are drawing close to entering the Altar of the SnowLord and are wondering what the process is, just drop me an email and we'll come up with a suitable challenge for you to complete. 

Have fun, stay safe and keep up the great work!

- Curt


1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha, even with those chains I seriously doubt I'll hit my target this time round. But I'll give it my best of course.

    ReplyDelete