Saturday 20 March 2021

From JasperO: a flying dogleg to the shrine, act I (Lady Sarah, 25 points)

While I put the last coats of paint on my final submission, which is actually accessible from the Hatchery where I entered yesterday, I need to make a quick detour to the Shrine. You could, sort of, create a corny story from the figures in this dogleg, so Act I is: Bang! A shot is fired, followed immediately by a cry for help. Out runs Anastasia, medical bag in her arms.



This is actually the first model I painted for this Challenge, but my plans kept changing (rolleyes, I know), so she's only deployed at the very last minute. It's a nice Warlord Games miniature, but the sculptor seems to have forgotten her chin. Fortunately, it's not that visible with this pose. One Witch-ride later, I should be in the Shrine, 25 points richer.


10 comments:

  1. A marvelous looking medic. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely figure and nicely painted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chinless or not, that is a terrific figure, Jasper. Lovely brushwork.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice figure, lovely painting, no chin but very solidly built!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work Jasper. Chins can be overrated, the British Empire was run by a lot of chinless wonders.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lovely looking figure.

    ReplyDelete