Saturday 20 March 2021

From JonathanO: Assyrian Cavalry - The Altar of The Snowlord (60 points)

 Well I made it to the Altar of The Snowlord and here is my submission.  Finally some of my old school Assyrian Cavalry have been completed.







These are Lamming miniatures 25mm figures.  The horses are larger that some 28mm figure ranges.  I really like these figures.  The base is a 120mm x 80mm chunky base provided by ScottM.  I added a few tufts to enhance the base and distract from my sloppy painting.

This should give me 60 points (4 cavalry x 10 plus 20 for the location bonus).  It also allows me to claim my prize of the superb ECW gun and crew that Scott has painted for me.  Thanks Scott!

Thank goodness for the bonus points from the various locations of the Chambers of Challenge.  However, I am still 40 points shy of my target of 800 points.  Can I get the figures I am currently working on done and posted before the end of the challenge tonight?  Maybe, but maybe not....

8 comments: