Saturday 20 March 2021

From Paul O'G: Miles the Cantankerous (25 points)

For my last entry of the Challenge, I present my Curtgeld: Miles the Cantankerous Kragg the Grim, character Dwarf Lord from Warhammer Fantasy Battle.

Any likeness to real AHPC personages is entirely deliberate (beard is artistic licence)  

Miles Kragg is an ornery old Runelord, whose age and temper are almost beyond measure. While he has made great breakthroughs in spreadhseets runecraft during his life and can do amazing things, he sees nobody else worthy to inherit his knowledge and refuses to share his inner secrets with others.

https://warhammerfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Kragg_the_Grim

I stayed rather faithful in palette to this portrayal of Kragg

So for my Curtgeld this year I present Kragg and suspect he will be most welcome by a certain young Dwarf general of my acquaintance, who recently met his target in his first proper solo AHPC. I request 25 points being 1 x 28mm figs plus the Curtgeld bonus. This leaves me a touch shy of my 1k stretch goal but for good reason, as will be shown in my wrap up post next week.

Thanks everyone for another great AHPC - still the best online hobby community there is!

13 comments:

  1. Love it and he looks remarkable like Miles

    ReplyDelete
  2. An uncanny resemblance! Great work mate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This isn't like me at all - my horned helmet curves down rather than up. I am saddened, Paul, to see you fail to meet the Dux rule. Shame

    Wonderfull looking mini, now get off my lawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get treatment for that...

      Delete
    2. By the way, this mini made my day - thank you very much

      Delete
    3. Miles, that's a truly venerable old Dwarf from the days GW still had their heads screwed on the right way. I'd be honoured to have it painted in my honour...

      Delete
  4. Great Curtgeld entry and well done on completing your Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely looking curtgeld, ace!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miles isn’t cantankerous, he’s way worse than that! Fine looking Dwarf.

    ReplyDelete