Saturday 20 March 2021

From Guy B: Annie's Amazons [10 points]

I could have used these two lovely ladies from Bad Squiddo Games for two Teleports, maybe even made it to the Altar of the Snow Lord. I don't think I need any more points, having beaten my fellow WS&S team members, and don't have any more time to paint. The weekends are for my own Amazon!


Both models are from Annie's Bad Squiddo range (of course!).



I have aimed to paint them in Ancient Greek colours. Metallic paints and contrasts with some highlights were used throughout.




The axe armed one could probably do with a shield, something I'll contemplate doing.


These great models will be very useful for roleplaying games. I suspect they'll fit right into any RuneQuest game. So two lovely models, only 10 points to finish my challenge.

It's been great fun. Count me in for next year!

 

8 comments: