Saturday 20 March 2021

from RayR - Donnybrook - Imperialist Infantry Baden Baden c1683 105pts

 

I thought I'd try and squeeze in 1 last post before the end of the Challenge and after painting all those lovely Warfare Miniatures Ottomans, I thought I'd start an Austrian/ Imperialist force for them to battle against.


Now a lot of this force will probably consist of Poles, but I thought I'd start with an Imperialist foot regiment as I haven't any Poles!

I hadn't planned on painting this unit up during the Challenge, so a quick look in the League of Augsberg's book "With Talon and Claw" and I decided on regt Baden Baden.


You may notice they're missing their flag. Apparently Warfare Miniatures will be releasing some Austrian flags shortly, So the unit will have to wait to be flagged.


All but 1 of the figures are from Dixon Miniatures, the other being from Foundry. 

There are 21 figures in this regiment so they will add 105 points to my total! 

16 comments:

  1. Brilliant Ray. Well done getting these finished on time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that blue-grey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have wore your brush down to single hair by now Ray! Things look really great btw.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ow man are you really going to start yet another Donnybrook army Ray?! You really are unstoppable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terrible I know, I've got the unpainted lead, so might as well use it?

      Delete
  5. Another beautifully painted addition to your Army Ray! Now you can get some rest, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely looking Imperialist unit! You're cranking them out!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looking unit Ray. You’ve been killing it this year.

    ReplyDelete