Tuesday 16 March 2021

From Ian S - Odds and Sods (28 points)

 So I am now aiming to post every day till Saturday using what figures are left on the painting bench.


First up some more ancient Indians, I keep finding more figures in spares box every I time I look, again these are from the new Z range from Museum Miniatures.

Next the last independent company from the British Canadian army 1812.  Figures from Lancashire Games.


So 14 x 15mm figures at 2pts each gives a grand total of 28pts.


For next years challenge I will get some photograph lessons.


A small entry of small figures to end my shift. Nice work Ian - don't worry about the photographs.

Tamsin

3 comments:

  1. Great looking 15s. Looking forward to more

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about picking through the odds and sods!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely mixed bag of figures!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete