Tuesday 16 March 2021

LeeH - Witch Teleport - Shieldmaiden of Felstad (25 points)

The postman has finally delivered my long-awaited parcel with my figures for the Laboratory chamber... but too late. I'd already nearly completed this offering to the Witch of this level for a second teleport, and I have started work on my figure for the next chamber The Hall of Heroes. I'm not too upset though because I will have a couple of extra female figures for my Frostgrave games and my Hero for the next room is a wonderful model that I have been wanting to paint for some time. 


This is another figure from Bad Squiddo Games and once again is a wonderfully sculpted figure of a Shieldmaiden. When I got this model it has a round shield with it but try as I might I couldn't find it, so I found an alternative from my bitz-box. The shield is clearly influenced by Celtic designs but with a suitably 'fantastic' flourish for a fantasy setting like Frostgrave. 



The model is 28mm and as with my previous purchased from Bad Squiddo, it was nice and clean with no flash or moulding needing to be removed before prepping. 

(Scoring: 1x28mm Figure + CoC Bonus = 25 Points)


She's certainly a fierce young lady. No arguments from me - just hop onto the teleport sigil and be on your way to the Hall of Heroes!

Tamsin

4 comments:

  1. Nice work I do love Bad Squiddo minatures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice shield maiden and great shield!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. You’re knocking this project for sixes Lee! Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shield is a great match.

    ReplyDelete