Monday 9 January 2023

From PaulSS: Black & White - Sci-fi supplies (35pts)

Mrs Scrivs purchased me from Etsy three pieces of 3D printed Sci-fi terrain that we can use for Star Wars: Legion or Warhammer 40K gaming.

I decided that these could be painted using about every shade of grey I have for my Black and White entry for  AHPC Studios

Each piece represents a pallet of supplies, one drums of fuel, another is ammo boxes and the third draped in a tarpaulin is more discreet.


I think that at about 3" high each is work 5pts with the  location bonus should be 35 points towards my total, but not enough for a squirrel point!

Squirrel Duel Tally: 2 (40K Kroot, Gaslands)


They look great, but not a whole bunch to say about these Paul.  They are greyscale, SciFi and will be useful on table top as objective markers.  Also you can make cool pew pew noises while blowing them up. 

11 comments: