Sunday 5 February 2023

From StuartL - Cleaning Up - Lady Sarah's Limousine - 30pts

Hi all,

So last week MartinC ended my last post telling me to 'work harder'. As he apparently needs me to do more than 3 posts per week, I have obliged and this week I have 4 posts for you. Perhaps he didn't realise that the more work I do, the more he has to do to?

Anyway, I left off at the Historical Drama stage of the studios and I have places to be. So, a quick trip in Lady Sarah's Limousine is called for.


This figure is from Reaper's Bones range of figures. One of the problems with most RPG ranges is that there are loads of Elven wizards or Half-Orc fighters, but more often than not you also need a lot of civilian NPCs. So, whenever Reaper did a kickstarter, I made sure to pick up any non-combatants on offer. This cleaner should pay for my ride over to the High Adventure part of the AHPC Studios, GmbH.

And just to add a little more diversity to this post, I also painted a campfire and its surrounding environment.


The fire, stump and log are all from, you guessed it, Reaper's Bones range. The rock is a piece of tree bark painted grey. The whole setup is mounted on an old CD. Now when the players in my D&D group get attacked in the middle of the night, we will have somewhere to stage the fight. 


For scoring, the campfire set is probably about 0.001 terrain cubes, and is mainly just base colours, a quick drybrush and a wash, so I will leave it to my minion to assign a score. (Am I working hard enough now Martin?)

Scores:
1x28mm mini = 5 Points
1x Limo ride = 20 Points
1x campfire = 5 Points

And nothing for any of my duels.

Call that hard work. Also you don't have to submit loads of posts, you could group them! Lovely work on the domestic and 5pts for the cool camp fire. Also where are you going

7 comments:

  1. That's a great figure with multi era potential - I use her for SYW and 1812.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Broom counts as a two handed weapon right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see a woman with a broom who is not a witch! The campsite is really very nice.

    ReplyDelete