Sunday 5 February 2023

From Steve K Saturday, Wolf Riders 165pts .

 

Now then, 

First up this week I have some Oathmark wolf riders, that I'm using as warg riders for my lord of the rings project. 


The first 8 are armed with melee weapons, ready to support the foot sloggers.


The next 8 are armed with bows.



I also painted up this Rohan foot character, which I'll add to a unit as a horn blower.

The whole lot together. 

16 x 28mm mounted - 120pts

1 x 28mm foot - 5pts

Total 125pts.

Cheers

Steve.


Sorry for being a little late posting these up, I only noticed after my minioning shift had ended. 

Great work on these wolf riders, the Oathmark models really fit the LotR aesthetic nicely. I think you have under-scored them though, 28mm cavalry are worth 10 points a piece.

10 comments:

  1. Excellent Lotr stand ins!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  2. These oathmark models are very nice and well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice painting, Steve. I really like that Rohan horn blower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work, love the motion on the wolves and that Horn Blower is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are lovely- I like the different browns, and your basing is great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looking wargs, but the hornblower is really very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are grand, Steve! I gotta find these oathmark minis! I love the colors on the wolf riders, but the Rohan hornblower is the show stopper for sure!

    ReplyDelete