Sunday 5 February 2023

From StuartL - Hell Hath No Fury - Lady Sarah's Limousine - 35 Points

And here I am again needing another ride in the Limousine. This time, I am taking a detour from the studio to head in the direction of the gift store. It's not actually all that far from the High Adventure studio, but a star like me is hardly going to walk like one of those common folks.

So, I need to pay my way and once again I'm breaking into the stash of Reaper Bones minis.


As I mentioned before, civilian NPC's are a must. In this case I have another peasant, this time armed with a rolling pin and a burning torch. Has her husband gotten drunk at the tavern again and she is off to fetch him home? Is she part of a mob going to burn down the evil lord's castle? Is she some sort of proto-anarchist? Who knows, but I wouldn't want to stand in her way.


And just for fun, I have painted a large catapult. This is again from Reaper's Bones range and while all the parts don't quite fit perfectly, it still looks pretty cool. There aren't any crew with this, I guess Reaper figured that players could use it with goblins, dwarves, gnolls or elves at their own discretion. It is pretty chunky though, the base is an old CD.


Points wise:
1x28mm mini = 5 Points
1x28mm artillery piece = 10 Points
Limo ride = 20 Points
Total = 35 Points

And nothing for my duels.

More battle-axe action and I love the catapult. We used to play with one from a Star Wars set, think it was an Ewok one.

11 comments:

  1. Great angry civvie and that catapult is a wonderful piece of coiled energy. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work on the always problematic Reaper figures. Wasn't me with my hand in the cooke jar - I think that it was Ray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I do like the angry peasant lady

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely painting today. The catapult is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No way I'd mess with her! Nice work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stuff looks like the mother in law is out and about again

    Cheers
    MattW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent catapult and cudgel wielding maiden. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a whole series here, Stuart, great work!

    ReplyDelete