Thursday 31 December 2020

AdamC: Aquifer Black Seas Cutter

This ship was part of a prize I received for my United States Navy that was my main project last challenge. Normally they come as a set of six but this came alone with it's base.

It's a handsome little model ship all metal including the sails. This makes it a bit top heavy but the resin base helps mitigate this. 
The cutter is a bit smaller than a Brig so I'll call her 8 points (Brigs have been worth 10 points in the last challenge) and maybe 1 more point for the very simple rigging the sails are part of the model so nothing extra for them.  Then it's 20 points for the Aquifer. Happy New Year everyone be healthy and safe in 2021.






13 comments:

  1. Lovely looking model. Most impressed with your rigging. That sort of detail would probably drive me insane.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you though in this case my rigging was minimal.

      Delete
  2. You're pushing on with the Naval Challenge, Adam. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cutters, brigs and smaller vessels for "Black Seas'. Great work on the ship, and the rigging... look forward to seeing more, this Challenge, Adam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful little ship, well done!

    ReplyDelete