Thursday 31 December 2020

PaulS: The Chicken King cometh (50 Points)

 I hope you all had a good Christmas and are having as good a new year as is possible when locked down (for those in the UK at least). It seems I've been pushed further down the rankings, so I need to pull my finger out and claw my way further through the dungeon and back up the rankings!

The next pair are the Chicken King and his giant rooster, George. I found these on MyMiniFactory and just couldn't help but make this my entry for the Hatchery as he seemed ideal for a crazed wizard or villain in an RPG. He also gave me massive flashbacks to Chicken Kicking in the Fable games :D

Given that I can easily print more, this is also my Curtgeld for the year too, so that should bring him up to 50 points for the duo

12 comments:

  1. Great shading and detail on the feathers. Love the little egg pockets inside the cloak!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic chicken king and rooster!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of the classic giant chicken scene in Woody Allen’s Sleeper.

    Great figures and painting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderfully weird and beautifully painted. Great work Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best chicken of the contest so far!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very whimsical and very suitable for the theme. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work Paul! Amazing sculpts as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderfully weird and immediately brought to mind the Chicken Lady from classic Kids in the Hall tv series. (visit YouTube for those not familiar with how strange&subversive Canadian humour can be ... ) 🧞‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chickens, Ducks have I entered a painting competition or a zoo 🤣
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those eggs in his inside pockets! Hilarious! wonderful painting on both figures!

    ReplyDelete