Thursday 31 December 2020

ChrisF - A witch for the sorceress (27points)

 This is a 15mm Witch by Blue Moon. I'm offering it to the sorceress for transport from the Hall of Traps to the Golem Haunt. She's quite a lovely lady with delicate features and a spell finger that most assuredly means business.





I changed her location as the lighting wasn't working for shot from the front.


I tallied points as 20 for the transport, 2 for the mini, and 5 bonus as she is a witch. 
Happy New Year to all!










8 comments:

  1. Excellent looking witch!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great figure and nice paintwork. She does mean business!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This old hag looks straight out of a Grimm’s Fairy Tale .... 🧙‍♀️... Curses and Spells are about to be cast!

    Please could a minion or Curt tag the hag as a Sarah’s Choice entrant? 🧞‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super figure!! Definitely the type of sorceress to whisk you across the maps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done, reminds me of my old dinner lady 🤔
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought she was 28mm! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shades of Granny Weatherwax! Spelendid looking witch!

    ReplyDelete