Thursday 31 December 2020

PaulS: Come join the cult! (30 points)

 I was going to save these for a later Dungeon room, but there is a gap in the flow and I've used one of these in a scale shot in the next entry... so they need to come out to play now :D

These 6 cultists came from a patreon (sadly I forget which one. I'll add it later if I can find it again). They were a fantasy thing, but I had some pistol hands kicking around and wanted a Dagon cult group to face off against my red cultists in a pulp 7TV cast. There are some supporting models coming later in the challenge to round them out a bit.


That should be another 30 points to the total. Technically 2 are women, so could go into Sarah's side challenge :D

10 comments:

  1. Very cool! Where do I sign up? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking cultists!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Dagon cultists. Quite like the tentacly book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work. The blue/grey is a great choice of colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh .... cultists!
    We have recently watched HBOs Lovecraft Country and I feel an urge for some Chuthlu adventuring and cultist clobbering 🧞‍♀️
    Excellent figures and definitely worthy entrants into Sarah’s Choice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very well done on these Paul! The blue robes make for a very welcome change from your common red clad kind of cultist

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the robes on these dudes (and dudettes), nice
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blue is strikingly effective and the skintone is very natural. They look very good!

    ReplyDelete