Thursday 4 February 2021

From DrQ: Severina the Hexcast Sorceress for Sarah (25 points)

From the Knights Solar I'll require the teleportation skills of Sarah the Sorceress to get to my next locale: Graveyard Beach. As such, I've painted up one of Ninja Division's Master Class minis Severina the Hexcast Sorceress.


Severina is a character from Ninja Division's Way of the Fighter game, but back when the game was on Kickstarter they offered a tier wherein you could by chibi versions of the characters 'cosplaying' as heroes from their game, Super Dungeon Explore. 


I paint all my chibis with a cell shading, non metallic look. I used a lot of Citadel contrast paint on Severina here to help with her cape and staff. I've been really impressed with these paints, but you do need to be careful and protect them with lacquer or the paint will rub off. Since this miniature is a delicate resin, it probably won't spend much time on the table; but I nonetheless sealed the model with Dulcoat to make sure to keep her safe.


As far as points, 5 for the model and 20 for Sarah's help for a total of 25. 

Now on to Graveyard Beach!

4 comments: