Thursday 4 February 2021

From MartinC WW1 Indians (205pts)

 In my increasingly futile attempt to keep up with Miles (doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome and all that) I have been painting some more WW1 British tropical types for action between Syria and Afghanistan.

These 4 sections will comprise my Indian Army

Generic Muslim Infantry from Copplestone. The officer in the front is a colonial type I've repurposed

Very nice figures to paint

Ghurkas, again Copplestone, again great figs

Sikh infantry. These are a mix of Copplestone and colonial types that I swapped the guns on to make WW1 (even WW2)

I've enjoyed painting these

I have 1 more planned British cavalry unit and that will give me enough to play with

41 x 28mm infantry = 205 pts.

Rigth where did I put the map to that dungeon


14 comments:

  1. Well done Martin!
    No worries on the map...who needs those anyway? They just get in the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cheers, I;m sure Tamsin will spot me taking short cuts

      Delete
  2. They all look very nice indeed Martin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely looking colonial types!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking Indian army types, a must have for the theatre you’re looking at.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're description of competing against Miles makes you the perfect British WWI commander. Chance of victory? Zero. Orders? Why, over the top, of course... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A study in Khaki ! Nice group of Indian troops to add to your force 👍
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ta, running out of brownish shades. Only 2 more units to paint and then I can go for a different pallette

      Delete