Thursday 4 February 2021

AndrewB - Hall of Heroes

 For my entry into the Hall of Heroes, we’ve got everyone’s favorite vine-swinging, tree-living monkey man!   This fantastic mini from Old Glory also came with a damsel who appears to be in some distress, and she’s been painted and included as well in order to skip a few chambers ahead.  



My work on skin is still a progression, but that’s to be expected, I suppose.  These models with lots of exposed skin are really pressing me, but that’s how we learn!   The leopard print on ol boy’s pants didn’t come out exactly how I would have liked either, but such is life.  

The teleportation provided by This lovely lady will take me to the Snow Lord’s Treasury!  

I count 10pets for the models, and 20 for the chamber.  I don’t know if the lady counts for anything on her own, but that’s for the adjudicators of points to decide!

Happy Painting!

3 comments: