Thursday 4 February 2021

From ScottM: Knights Solar - Chaos! (70 points)

Entering The Knights Solar we have the spot for knights and knightly deeds, loves and quests. So I went with Chaos knights. Their deeds, loves and quests are pretty much comprised of one thing: killing everything. These 28mm metal figs are from Games Workshop. 



I went with a more muted paint scheme rather than something bright and vibrant. They're not quite as dirty as I wanted but they'll do. 

So that  should be:
5 - 28mm cavalry figs + Chamber bonus = 70 points

8 comments:

  1. I like your heavy dark tone. The hands are a gruesome touch. Looks like 3 skullz to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely grimy chaos knights!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Knights! Would love to see some close-up pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Scott. They seem to be neatly lined up, shouldn't they have a bit more chaotic formation?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some big lads in big armour, feel sorry for them horses 😄
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete