Thursday 4 February 2021

From:ScottC - Luke Skywalker- Knights Solar submission (90 points)

 For my Knights Solar submission I have painted up Star wars legion Luke Skywalker (operative).

I have plenty of knights in shining armor but I wanted to ride my star wars momentum. 



To accompany Luke is a band of wookies and a couple of nondescript droids. 









As every hero needs an antonist I couldn't help but paint up some baddies. Star wars legion imperial Royal Guard and an Eweb. 






All in All great bunch to paint. 


Points

11- 32mm infantry =55 pts

1 Eweb 60 - 70mm base- 15 pts

Challenge bonus - 20 pts

Total: 90 points


Next on the painting block are some modern middle east apartment blocks and insurgents. 


6 comments:

  1. Very nice Jedi Knight! The others look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for a Knight! All the figures look excellent Scott.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely looking Jedi knight, friends and antagonists!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impressive. Most impressive...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bunch of Star Wars figs, love those Royal Guard
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aiiii, you beat me to using Luke for this too.

    Nice painting, Luke looks great. Snow troopers look a bit lost though!

    ReplyDelete