Thursday 19 January 2023

Friday Minion, in the rain

 


So, I clearly shouldn't have teased the Friday crew about their lack of posts, because week three of Minion duties and they've assigned me many, replicants to hunt blogposts to handle. Yes Tamsin, you called it, the Friday crew would rise to my gentle baiting. And of course it's the week of The Cull. 

So what will Friday bring? Delights to rival LA in the far future of 2019, for sure:

  • TomC brings us some 15mm US paratroopers, fighting in urban terrain
  • JohnE enters the challenge with four (!) posts cavorting through AHPC Studios 
  • Miles makes it ashore with his 2023 "big project" in the Pacific
  • Tamsin reappears this week with some Pulpy goodness
  • GrahameH with a mountain of stuff, I'm not sure I have enough fingers to count them all. But they do look lovely and I'll try my best.

Lets get cracking!


8 comments:

  1. Have fun! And thanks for taking care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some whipping is needed from time to time, have fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! :)
    ps - there won't be a third post from me this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry no bueno, GrahameH’s post broke me and probably the spreadsheet too

      Delete
  4. Hope you had a good day of it (and missed Zhora - she needs a break).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you ever minioned a human, by mistake?

    ReplyDelete