Thursday 19 January 2023

From JezT: Post 2 - Anglo Norman Cavalry 28mm (42 points)

Hi All 

Just a simple second post to complete my Footsore miniatures reinforcements for a new Anglo Norman basic impetus army. This army has a light cavalry option which I wanted to have available. My idea is also to use these figures for my Norman army but play them as Bretons. 

selected round shield option

using sabot basic for Impetus games

posed "in action" shot chasing down some Scots


Please to get these finished and a simple 40 points extra for the challenge. On to something different for next week. 

Cheers Jez

From TeemuL: After Mike's barrage it is nice focus and minion something smaller and simpler. :) What a nice entry of multiuse riders! I like the variations in horse colours, they are different, but still unified, they look like they are from the same place and time. Good job! I'll give you two extra points from the shields.

13 comments:

  1. Nice work on these cavalry. It’s good to see round shields and your blue and white is very eye catching. Like the sabots too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done, Footsore make some great figures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking Bretons, Jez. Poor bloody Scots...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes my brother's Matt's Scot's ......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Well, even better (sorry Matt!).

      Delete
    2. I was winning that game, till all of a sudden I was losing it. Minis looking good.

      Delete
  5. They are really great, Norman cavalry what’s not to like!

    Cheers
    MattW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great light cavalry, the shields are good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those Footsore sculpts are fab and they're really nicely painted

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the oval and sabot basing!

    ReplyDelete