Monday 18 March 2024

From RayR - Star Wars Darth Vader 54mm (10 Points)

 


What's this? More bloody Star Wars!!!!

This was going to be my Sci-fi Bonus round entry, but I'm not gonna make it to the Rotunda Upper Level in time, so its just gonna have to go up as it is.


I thought I'd try and be clever and try and do a spaceship base, it didn't quite work? Mr Vader's plastic base was very thick, so I thought I'd make it into a step, which kind of worked although I'd have to claim it was a battle damaged ship.......


Once again, Mr Vader came as part of the box of Star Wars figures I bought a couple of years ago. He is a 54mm Hasbro figure.


No its not a wonky light sabre........or is it?


Points mean prizes so I shall claim 
10 points for 1 x 54mm figure

__________________________________________

Nice bendy Vader, Ray!  He'll have to talk to his doc about that sabre of his. I'm sure there's a pill to help...

- Curt

9 comments: