Monday 18 March 2024

From AlanD - Final Shots for AHPC XIV (40 Points)

My final entry for this year is another unit for my growing Palmyran army for To the Strongest! 8 figures for 40 points gets me over the line for 1000 points, and I'm happy with that. 




Thanks to everyone for another wonderful year of focused hobby madness, and particularly to Curt for the vision and continuing enthusiasm for making all this possible. Many thanks also to the minions, and particularly to 'our' antipodean minion Millsy for all his hard work and good humour. A highlight this year has been the Tuesday night paint chats, which I have thoroughly enjoyed whenever I've been able to get along to them. Best wishes to you all, and may your brushes stay pointy.
______________________________

Wow, beautiful brushwork once again Alan. I'm in awe of your patience in doing all the detailed work on the textiles - gorgeous. I've very much enjoyed watching your Palmyran project unfold. It's going to be a very impressive force when it's all completed. 

I'm delighted that you had a good Challenge and hope to see you with us when the call goes out late November.
 
- Curt



7 comments:

  1. Lovely work on the Palmyran tunics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful archers Alan. I mus get me on to painting some palymrans too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really dig the extra effort on the tunics- the patterns look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. |Excellent finish on these archers!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking bowmen. Love the decorations on the tunics.

    ReplyDelete