Monday 18 March 2024

From Ray R - The Last Post - Donnybrook Generals 20pts

 


Well its finally here, the last few hours of the Challenge.


I shall finish with these two Reiver Castings Generals.


Both will be used for my evergrowing, never finishing Donnybrook love affair.


The chap on the left is still a tad shiny, because the varnish isn't dry yet.


An Austrian General in the uniform of regt Lothringen, from my previous post


And last but not least for this year, the General of the Bavarian Arco Horse.

2 x 25mm Cavalry
An easy 20pts

Phew!

Well done to one and all, but mostly to the Snowlord Curt, Sarah for putting up with the Snowlords shenanigans, Teemu, my poor minion for this year, all the other Minions, who luckily didn't have to put up with me and finally to all my fellow madmen challengers!!!

Right I'm going to bed!

Ray
__________________________________

A wonderful parting shot to end your Challenge, Ray. Two armed guys wearing wigs on horses. What's not to love?  We're going to have to set up another online Donnybrook game for you to run for us. We have to see some of these lovely models actually being used. I'll keep an eye out on your blog to see if it happens.

Same time next year Mr Rousell? I hope so.

- Curt

15 comments: