Monday 18 March 2024

From RayR - Donnybrook - Austrian Infantry regt Lothringen, Vienna 1683. 125pts

 



Its 23.54 in England, I've gotta get up at 5.45, so I should be tucked up in bed at my age???
Instead I've just finished basing these figures up and taking some pics.


Here we have a few more figures for my Donnybrook, Vienna 1683 project


These 2 x 8 figure units represent the Austrian Infantry regt of Leopold von Herzog Lothringen


I did want to paint up a different regt but this one only needed red stockings, so would be quicker.


In addition to the infantry, we also have 4 Sergeants


Most of the figures are from Dixon minis, with a smattering of Wargames Foundry in the Sergeants and Officers.


Also Officers in blue coats and a drummer in red.


Rear view!


The flag was a copy of one from Warflag, which I then changed the colours to match the units differing colours and added the orb in the centre of the double headed eagle.

So all in all 25 x 25mm figures making a total of  125 points!

I do have 1 last post, but I don't know the figures are gonna dry in time???

_____________________________________

Now, this is the Ray that I know and love. Donnybrook AND Lacewars. All is right with the world.  Lovely brushwork Ray. I really like those light grey coats with the red stockings - they cut quite the dash. Well done.

- Curt

13 comments:

  1. get the hair dryer out you can do it Ray, love these figures they look so good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Austrians. Remember you can catch up with sleep later in the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent Austrian Infantry battalion and lovely flag!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The flags oversized, but it does mean it sticks out!

      Delete
  4. Great figures Ray, I hope you got some sleep. Gotta be the first time someone chose a unit based on what colour socks they wore!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Ray those have turned out well

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant- love the colours.

    ReplyDelete