Sunday 31 December 2023

From Rhunt - A mixture of models (20 pts)

This is my second entry to the Challenge. I painted four different things this time. Some fantasy and some sci/fi. 

First up is the commander for my High Elves.

Very fancy model. I wanted him to stand out with gold.


I tried some dry brushing on the shield to bring out the designs. I think I need more practice but I liked it.


The next entry is another space marine. I love Ultra Marines so this is one of them.






The next thing is a fantasy fighter. He's a Bones model that Dad gave me.






The last model is a Chewbacca from Imperial Assault. He's not the right size or base for Legion but I still wanted to get him painted.







Those four models are my work for the last few days. I'll have more soon.

Score:

4 28-32mm models = 20pts

Total = 20 pts

Happy New Year!

_____________

Great work Rhys! I really like your wonderfully ornate High Elf commander and dour Ultramarine and, really, who doesn't love a Wookie?  Keep them coming!

Best wishes for the New Year!

- Curt

12 comments:

  1. Awesome work Rhys, I especially like your Chewbacca. It’s great to see you trying different painting techniques on the models.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Rhys, Chewie is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Rhys. Really like the colour choices and basing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job, that Wookiee is particularly well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chewbacca is great, and that base, too! The fantasy warrior's shield cries for a striking symbol. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Wookiee. I rather enjoyed painting the SWL wookie set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool. The blue tufts on the space marine and Chewy are a great choice and not something you see much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good work Rhys. I really like Chewy. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice job Rhys, everybody loves a Chewy, well done

    ReplyDelete
  10. (From Rhunt) I've read Rhys all of your comments. He was grinning from ear to ear and is very grateful. Keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete