Sunday 31 December 2023

From MattW - Front Desk New Acquisition Statue (30 points)

Front Desk - New Acquisition 

First cab off the rank for this year is a Reaper terrain piece I picked up last week while purchasing some paints. This will join my skirmish fantasy collection. 




Points 

mounted figure 10 points 

New Acquisitions location 20 points 

Total 30 points 


Cheers
Matt

______________________________

Welcome back Matt!

This is an excellent use of a heroic mounted figure - she makes a terrific bit of statuary.

Well done!

- Curt

14 comments:

  1. That looks great, I really like the weathering effects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great verdigris. Is that the word?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific work weathering the statue and plinth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice weathering work, I always seem to go too heavy or too light but this is just right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice weathering. Love the weeds at the base. Was the plinth from Reaper or a print? I didn’t notice it on their site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Not sure what I am more impressed by, the stonework or the verdigris on the metal

    ReplyDelete