Saturday 16 January 2021

From MikeF - Oubliette - Imperial priest - 25 points

 For the Oubliette I'm to paint something forgotten, or from a long forgotten project. This is the last model for my inquisitor warband and he represents this long forgotten project. I purchased most of these models years ago when codex Daemonhunters came out and they've enjoyed varying levels of attention over the years. This Imperial Priest model has a history of neglect. It's gone through several cycles of basing, priming, debasing to cannibalize the base and then tossing it into the bits box, only to re-discover it years later and begin the cycle all over. This challenge has finally motivated me to get it done once and for all.

You definitely wouldn't want to miss mass with this guy running the show!



The completed Inquisitor Warband


9 comments:

  1. Nice work Mike, the rich brown of his robes is lovely. He looks a bit cross about something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking priest! Nice chainsaw!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m pretty sure that I saw him storming the Capital in DC. Well done on this nut job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet the collection plate is full each Sunday, great figure.
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another awesome figure, ready for theological debate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marvelous looking figure, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this guy in my retinue as well. He seems like a nice, balanced chap. Love the rich brown cassock.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent blast from the forgotten depths of the Challenge Oubliette, Mike!! I'd love to hear his sermons...!

    ReplyDelete