Saturday 16 January 2021

From MikeF - The Tomb - Shameless points mining continues with Hero Quest tomb - ??points

 Apologies for the excessive number of posts, but I likely won't be able to post for another week, so I thought it best to get it done while I can. The final chamber in level 2 is The Tomb. I decided to paint this...tomb. The model is from Hero Quest. I played around with some rust powders and lahmian medium from GW. I think it worked pretty well to give his armor a bit of an aged look.

I can't remember the points I was awarded for the rack I painted at the beginning of the challenge, but it should be equivalent to that. As with the rack, the base is the original cardboard one.



Now on to level 3!


13 comments:

  1. Well, can’t argue with that meeting the requirements for this room. Nice painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fits the theme to a tee and nicely painted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work on this Mike. Those powders worked a treat and I like the blue velvet cloth he's laying on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work indeed! Congrats on finishing Level 2!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one hell of a figure 👍
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete
  6. That takes me back. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nicely painted.... and congratulations on completing Level 2!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing to be ashamed of here. Nice work

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool stuff Mike, well done.

    ReplyDelete