Saturday 16 January 2021

From TomM: Decorating the Dungeon (10 points)

A small entry of essentials from me for this next update on my journey to the "1000" in that I painted up some dungeon furniture this week.


It is essential in such a way that while I have already printed quite some exterior scatter material for (solo) gaming, I realised I barely have any interior pieces.

To that end, I am going to be running my Ender 3 on that job (after I replaced the nozzle, this one has seen it's time, overextruding as a result) and make sure to get a lot of small stuff done, as well as piles of extra dungeon tiles.


Because who knows, this pandemic might actually end this year and I can get that planned DnD campaign going at last, only with a delay of 1.5 years.  Which is still faster then your average public transportation bus here in Belgium...
 
 
Points wise, I guess this is only about half a cube worth of little thingies, so 10 points seems right for them.

7 comments:

  1. Great b7nch of interior thingies Tom. They should be useful in many games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usreful widgets here Tom, and decent quality to those prints.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking interior thingies!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. The IKEA of the wargames world 😁
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice looking terrain pieces.

    ReplyDelete