Wednesday 6 January 2021

Update - Napoleonic and Donnybrook Duals

 


Today we are unbelievably 17 days into the Challenge! Can't believe how quick its going???

The Napoleonic Duel

The Magnificent Seven

Ian W
Matthew W
Paul SS
RayR
Pete F
Sander

Most Magnificent (at the moment) in top spot is.... see pic above

1. Paul SS 367 points 
2. Pete F 340 points
3. Sander 70 points
4. Ray 6 points
5. Ian W 0 points
5. Noel 0 points
5. Matthew W 0 points

So Paul is out in the lead, closely followed by Pete F, a long way behind is Sander and even longer behind is me! In joint 5th with no score yet are Ian W, Noel and Matthew W.
So we've gotta get our fingers out and try and catch the two runaway leaders.....

The Donnybrook Dual

There are only two Challengers in this dual, which I gotta say I'm pretty disappointed in. I was hoping my years of posting Donnybrook figures would have rubbed of on you 'orrible lot???
But alas.....

The Snowlord himself is the runaway leader in this dual with 75 points to my big fat 0!!
This will of course soon be rectified!


Curt's great entry The Great Siege of Malta - Gentlemen Adventurers

So my plans of world domination suggesting both of these duals don't seem to be 
panning out just yet?

Oh well?

10 comments:

  1. Lacking laser focus, that's me and we all know you're just lulling us until you land the killer blow,you do, after all have form!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. No Problem, I'll try and update every 2 weeks.

      Delete
  3. Somehow I always seem to miss what duels are up in the challenge x-D

    Come on Ray, for Donny and his Brook! (which is a bastardised word for broek, or pants, in flemish)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Pants' is perfect for Ray. C'mon Ray, I'm waiting for the shoe to drop in our duel. ;)

      Delete
    2. Pants and shoes.....whatever next!

      Delete
  4. I’ll be interested to see how these go. The heck with the shoe Curt I’d be worried over the sandbags falling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. While I'm not participating in this duel, I do love seeing Napoleonics all painted up. Get your fingers out guys.

    ReplyDelete