Wednesday 6 January 2021

Skull Contest update to 3rd Jan

Two weeks into AHPC XI! Skully McSkullface II, the diligent servoskull, has been tabulating all the submitted skullz so far- best not to look too closely at his abacus.

  1. StuartL: 100
  2. Barks: 16
  3. ReillyOG: 10
  4. Everyone else combined: 23

Any errors- let me know. I'm counting all the skullz I see- this is an opt-out service. I'm trying to see if I can get this in some sort of chart.

Skull of the fortnight: GeorgeS's handsculpted steer skull



8 comments:

  1. That first score looks very suspicious to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ll be watchin the skulls pile up. Love the skull of the week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I care not from whence the skullz come!

      Delete
  3. This is rather skullicious. Thanks for keeping us apprised of all the unskinned noggins. I may have a couple to add to the 'Everyone Else' pile soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good, good. Soon the ritual will be complete.

      I mean, great! Keep on painting!

      Delete