Wednesday 6 January 2021

Squirrel Challenge Update I

 


Hello Squirrel Fans!

Below are the points totals for the Squirrel Challenge to date.

Just so you're not scratching your head wondering what this is all about, the highly prestigious Squirrel Challenge charts the frantic 'Oooh, I know I was painting this, but now I want to work on that.' part of our pea-sized brains.

Participants get a point for each new submission on a new theme worth at least 25 points (before bonuses).

Here are the current scores for this august group of shiny-addled hobbyists:


Curt: 4

DaveS: 1

JohnS: 1

KyleC: 6

Millsy: 1

NoelW: 2

PeteF: 2

PeterD: Withdrew (Big Girl's Blouse)

RobertH: 0

StuartL: 6


As we can see Kyle and Stuart are neck-in-neck for being hopelessly distracted by new things - Bravo you two!(?).

Check back in a few weeks to see how this competition unfolds. Who knows, some of these people may 'get absorbed in a project'. Gasp!! 

- Curt

6 comments:

  1. Yeah that’s me I’ll wear the Big Girls Blouse. My big problem is that my focus is too short to actually get the minimum 25 points together to make a solid squirrel entry. My posts are in the 4-6 point range.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Peter, if you were doing your SYW or Italian Wars project you'd have no problem.

      Delete
  2. And again some colourful English idiom. Big Girl's Blouse, never heard that one before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When it comes to colourful insults, it's very hard to beat the Brits.

      Delete
  3. Sorry, what was my score, I got distracted again.
    Plenty more Squirrels in the 'to do' pile, I just need to figure out how to focus more on not being very focused.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I am kinda there, but I do have a larger project that I am now working on (WotR) so might not see many jumps.. but who knows.. the comp is still young! And the printers are still churning out more :D

      Delete