Wednesday 6 January 2021

From ScottM: The Armoury - Panzers! (60 points)

Moving deeper into the dungeon, we enter the Armoury. For this I went with a pair of early war German Panzer IVs. These 28mm resin and metal figs are from Warlord Games. I like my tanks, vehicles and guns dirty and worn, so these reflect that.




So that should be:
2 - 28mm vehicles + Chamber bonus = 60 points
-------
Armoury? Armouries are for muskets and pistols and boarding pikes and axes - not tanks! They belong in the motor pool. What kind of shenanigans and weirdness is this claim Scott?

Duplicitous as it seems, I suppose they are more like guidelines after all...

Cap'n Wednesday

10 comments:

  1. Good looking grungy pzkw IVs!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, I hope to do a tank for my Armoury entry too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Captain Wednesday is on a tear. :) Nonetheless, great looking panzers Scott. These lads have seen some action based on the weathering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice looking panzers, the weathering came out very well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely looking tanks, smashing 👍
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete