Sunday 14 March 2021

From DaveD - USMC Vietnam- 320 points target reached !

 The brushes have been twirling on the latest left field project which is a foray into 28mm Vietnam . I have completed my Marines. A total of 62 and two 81mm mortars.  They are cracking figures to paint and I have another load of VC and NVA from Gringo40s to completed next . 







A friend of mine is bust knocking out terrain bits as well - it’s coming along 

 

This takes me over my challenge target Huzzah! 

One last submission to do for this week




10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Think I may need more casualty figures !

      Delete
  2. Well done Dave, they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work Dave and congratulations on reaching your target. I also really loved seeing this project come together. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can just about hear the WHOPWHOPWHOP of the Choppers and the tune of Tour of Duty starting up... awesome Dave!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking Marines! Congratulations on hitting your target!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete