Monday 18 February 2019

Monday doom

For your consideration today we have some Venetian horrors, blitzing panzers, C17 loveliness, Romans, and some football players I'd love to watch.

Last weekend I got some gaming in, including my first attempt at Doom of the Eldar from 1993! It didn't end well for our heroes... I don't usually blame my dice rolling, but even the tyranids were feeling sheepish as I whiffed roll after roll on the Combat Results Table...
The craftworld braces for the first of the endless waves.

Barks

4 comments:

  1. Cool. I've not heard of this game. Bad luck aside, how'd it play?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s a bit of an old-school throwback. Would be OK as a print-and-play. Some maths required.

      Delete
  2. Ahhh I have such nostalgia for this games, though I recall Armageddon and Heresy were better. Would love to find a copy these days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd give it another spin- I can only do better! I've got a pdf of Armageddon I should print and play.

      Delete