Friday 15 January 2021

From AlexS: markers (33 pts)

Hello everybody! My name is Alex and I am from Russia. Today there are no halves. I really love this event, because during it you will see not only wonderful works of other people, but you can also do what you usually do not have time for. And today I bring to your attention the loss markers for the Napoleonic era games. .they are very different. They can sweep away different amounts of waste and look very good on the table. I was glad to have the opportunity to do them.




Points:

13 halves of 28mm miniatures = 32.5 points

12 comments:

  1. Very nice work on these casualty markers Alex! In my humble opinion there should be way more markers like yours out there on all the gaming tables world wide. Maybe add a little grass flock or a few tufts the bases?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work on those

    It is something I want to focus on this year

    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Alex. Reminds me I need to make up my HYW markers as well and hope they turn out as good as yours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking markers! It does remind me I've got a pile of these to do though!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Useful casualty markers and very well done. I agree that some tufts would work well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are very nice; much better than chits etc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Something I always mean to get round to myself. Well done on making these fantastic markers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great markers Alex, a lovely detail for your games
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very good looking casualties, Alex!! They always enhance any table!! Top work, Sir!

    ReplyDelete